Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

Well Folks, Fun-A-Day NC went off without a hitch (ahem... 6 months ago). Lack convenient internet (and motivation I suppose) has kept me from posting the pictures from our Art Show, but now with my new found in-home internet, I present thee with Fun-A-Day NC 2010.

Angela and Amy celebrate a job well done.

As February's half-birthday approaches (August!) it occurs to me that this beautiful, sunny, and steamy month is a perfect time to find the inspiration that will help carry you through the February gloom. Basically what I'm saying is: It's never too early to start planning your Fun-A-Day.


Our youngest artist overwhelmed by his throngs of admiring fans.


DJ Lioness spins some sweet soul tunes.

"Is that a giant mustache envelope?" you ask. Why yes, of course it is.






No comments:

Post a Comment